Webinar des TÜV Süd: Industrial additive manufacturing – are you ready?
Additive Manufacturing (AM) is a central aspect of Industry 4.0. There has been a lot of hype about AM in recent years and various AM technologies have rapidly advanced and are fast approaching an industrial level. With AM serial production, new business opportunities are evolving, and conventional business models are being questioned.
This webinar will address this game-changing development and provide actionable steps to guide you towards taking the first steps towards additive manufacturing at an industrial level.
Our free webinar on 25 July 2019, 10am CET / 4pm SGT with Mr. Gregor Reischle will be addressing questions including:
• Is the current successful business model applicable in the future?
• What are the critical steps for successfully implementation of AM at an industrial level?
• How can companies be ready for AM serial production?
• When is the right time to initiate sustainable investments into AM?
• How can companies benefit from the existing AM ecosystem?